So you’ve found the expedition you want to join. Now what?
When to apply?
Apply as soon as you know what expedition you want to join! Expeditions can fill up.
Process and deadlines
We have a two-step process.
First, you submit our basic application and waiver forms. We review them and let you know if we can accept you to the program. Sending in a $500 deposit at this point reserves your place in the expedition you choose, and will count towards your full fee. If the expedition is canceled, your deposit is refunded.
Once accepted, you schedule a physical, arrange for any travel-related shots, and make any necessary updates to your passport or visa. By 60 days before the expedition start date, we must receive
- all application forms and waivers
- your completed Physician’s Health Statement
- the full expedition fee
Step 1: Application Forms
Complete one of the forms below.
- Download, print, sign, and submit by email the Participant Agreement:
- To hold your place in the team, send a $500 deposit to the address below. This will apply to your expedition fee. Checks will only be deposited if you are accepted.
Step 2: Once Accepted
- Wait for our acceptance notification. At this point we will advise you on travel and visa arrangements.
- Download and print the Physician’s Health Statement:
Have your health care provider complete and sign it, then send it to us as a scan or photo.
Be sure to send all forms and the full expedition fee at least 60 days before the expedition start date.
How to Send Deposits and Fees
We accept Paypal, Zelle and paper checks. You are responsible for any fee charged by PayPal. Zelle is usually free, but check with your bank to be sure. Checks should be made out to Partnership for Russian, East European and Eurasian Folklore.
Our mailing address:
Partnership for Russian, East European and Eurasian Folklore
11544 23rd Ave. NE
Seattle WA 98125